News & Events
Additional Events for 2024
February 15 - 9am to 6pm. Blood Drive. University Conference Center.
March 2 - 6pm to 9pm. Annual Fundraiser Event: Wine and Dinner Soirée. Hershey Country Club, Keystone Ballroom.
May 13 - Time TBD - Spring Luncheon. The Hotel Hershey.
2023 Grant Allocations Announced
Penn State Health AFF’s mission is to support medical education, research, clinical care and scholarship. We are excited to announce that for this year, the Association of Faculty & Friends (AFF) has allocated grants to five outstanding recipients for the following projects:
* Food as Medicine Program
* Cancer Survivorship Celebration
* Maternity Hair Kits
* Community Outreach for Bhutanese Refugee Health
* Serious Illness Care Program
* Caring for Patients With Sensory Considerations
* Penn State Health Music Therapy Adult Expressions & Mindfulness Package
* Novel Methodology to Study Poliomaviruses for the Development of Drugs &
* ALS Brain-Computer Interface
* Evaluation of Ophthalmic Oxymetazoline to Improve Quality of Life and Outcomes in Patients with Ocular Synkinesis
Combo of Clinical Care & Community Outreach
* Improving Outcome for heart Failure patients Through Medication Optimization & Diet Education
* Cataract Equipment in Ghana